This is the darker version of the Morning Cottage. Whilst the Morning Cottage is as bright as sunny morning, the Evening Cottage is as cozy and comfortable as a twilight, summer evening. It feels good to be within this warm house with someone close. Or maybe its a solitary refuge. Either way, it feels like a real home.
Syn, May 2011
- Rez-faux packed for easy installation and positioning
- Permissions: Copy/Mod/No-trans
- Prims: 151
- Surface Area: 20×20 sq m
- Bespoke scripted control systems
- Access control and locking doors
- Window tinting (0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%) for privacy
- Fireplace (4 settings – off, low, medium, high) with smoking chimney
- Bench with sit animations
- Central control panel for access control, windows and fireplace
- Independent permissions for who can use the controls and who can open locked doors
A cottage made from dark stones, shabby plastered walls and old wood. A short hallway leads to the main room, containing the fireplace and several windows. There is a small annex under a dome made from dark stones to use as a bedroom. A porch with flower pots and wooden bench mark the entrance to the house. The cottage has a sculpted, dark tiled roof. The windows can be tinted for privacy and the door can be looked.
Please be aware that I use sculpted prims in this build. You may need to have your level-of-detail turned up in order to fully appreciate this cottage (instructions here).